Important Information for Travelers to Haiti
> Return to: Volunteer
Before deciding to travel to Haiti, The CRUDEM Foundation highly recommends that you familiarize yourself about some of the various risks of such travel as noted on the below U. S. government websites.
• State Department Information for Travelers to Haiti: http://www.travel.state.gov/content/passports/en/country/haiti.html
• State Department Travel Warning for Haiti: https://travel.state.gov/content/passports/en/alertswarnings/haiti-travel-warning.html
• U.S. Embassy, Port-au-Prince: http://haiti.usembassy.gov/service/us-citizen-services/information-for-travelers.html
• CDC Information for Travelers to Haiti: http://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/destinations/traveler/none/haiti
• CDC Information on Zika Virus: http://www.cdc.gov/zika/index.html
• CDC Information on Chikungunya: http://www.cdc.gov/Chikungunya/index.html
• CDC Information on Dengue Fever: http://www.cdc.gov/dengue/
• CDC Information on Malaria: http://www.cdc.gov/malaria/
• CDC Information on Cholera: http://www.cdc.gov/cholera/index.html
Emergency COVID-19 Response
Coronavirus Hits Haiti
Your Urgent Help is Needed
As of Monday, six people in Haiti... Read More
HSC Answers Critical Calls for Food and Healthcare
Please, hear the cries and help. Widespread hunger covers the region and the country.... Read More
January 12, 2020 — 10th Anniversary of Haiti Earthquake
On January 12, 2010, Haiti endured the worst natural disaster ever when at 4:53... Read More
Empowering Women Through Quality Healthcare… And So Much More!
The Contrast is Powerful!
American women continue to galvanize their gains forged over the past... Read More
Amazing Results — Thanks to YOU!!!
We are truly amazed and grateful for all YOU have helped CRUDEM accomplish this... Read More
The Gift of Magdalene
Throughout the globe, holiday time signals a return to the stories we hold most... Read More
From Hôpital Sacré Coeur and The CRUDEM Foundation!
Love-in Action is the reason for the... Read More
A Message from a Grateful Patient
Time and again, we are pleased to talk about the amazing work being done... Read More