Important Information for Travelers to Haiti
> Return to: Volunteer
Before deciding to travel to Haiti, The CRUDEM Foundation highly recommends that you familiarize yourself about some of the various risks of such travel as noted on the below U. S. government websites.
• State Department Information for Travelers to Haiti: http://www.travel.state.gov/content/passports/en/country/haiti.html
• State Department Travel Warning for Haiti: https://travel.state.gov/content/passports/en/alertswarnings/haiti-travel-warning.html
• U.S. Embassy, Port-au-Prince: http://haiti.usembassy.gov/service/us-citizen-services/information-for-travelers.html
• CDC Information for Travelers to Haiti: http://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/destinations/traveler/none/haiti
• CDC Information on Zika Virus: http://www.cdc.gov/zika/index.html
• CDC Information on Chikungunya: http://www.cdc.gov/Chikungunya/index.html
• CDC Information on Dengue Fever: http://www.cdc.gov/dengue/
• CDC Information on Malaria: http://www.cdc.gov/malaria/
• CDC Information on Cholera: http://www.cdc.gov/cholera/index.html
Extraordinary Progress . . . Thanks to YOU!
In 1986, Dr. Theodore Dubuque, Jr. arrived in Milot, Haiti from St. Louis to... Read More
Spring, 2017 Update from the Chairman
Your Commitment is Sacred and the Heart of Hôpital Sacré Coeur.
That’s a bold statement;... Read More
Winter, 2016 Update from the Chairman
2016 has been a very eventful year for Hôpital Sacré Coeur. Due to a... Read More
Sister Ann’s Christmas Dinner Brought Smiles and Joy to Children in Milot
Sister Ann’s annual Christmas dinner brought smiles and joy to children in Milot —... Read More
A Christmas present for Hôpital Sacré-Coeur from SC Johnson & Son
Hôpital Sacré-Coeur recently received an early Christmas present of a year’s worth of cleaning,... Read More
An Early Christmas Present for Kaku
Sister Ann was able to arrange an early Christmas present for one of her... Read More
Thank You, Gone with the Gala Participants!
Thank You for Making this a Memorable and Successful Event. Your Generous Support is... Read More