Important Information for Travelers to Haiti
> Return to: Volunteer
Before deciding to travel to Haiti, The CRUDEM Foundation highly recommends that you familiarize yourself about some of the various risks of such travel as noted on the below U. S. government websites.
• State Department Information for Travelers to Haiti: http://www.travel.state.gov/content/passports/en/country/haiti.html
• State Department Travel Warning for Haiti: https://travel.state.gov/content/passports/en/alertswarnings/haiti-travel-warning.html
• U.S. Embassy, Port-au-Prince: http://haiti.usembassy.gov/service/us-citizen-services/information-for-travelers.html
• CDC Information for Travelers to Haiti: http://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/destinations/traveler/none/haiti
• CDC Information on Zika Virus: http://www.cdc.gov/zika/index.html
• CDC Information on Chikungunya: http://www.cdc.gov/Chikungunya/index.html
• CDC Information on Dengue Fever: http://www.cdc.gov/dengue/
• CDC Information on Malaria: http://www.cdc.gov/malaria/
• CDC Information on Cholera: http://www.cdc.gov/cholera/index.html
Forces of a Divine Nature: Sister Maureen and Sister Ann
Haiti is no stranger to the forces of nature. Usually, they arrive in the... Read More
What a Summer!
Many in the U.S. bemoan the restrictions placed on their favorite summertime activities: family... Read More
SC Johnson Grant Provides Hôpital Sacré Coeur with Quality Disinfectants
The CRUDEM Foundation is pleased to announce a significant addition to our Covid-19 Virus... Read More
Haiti’s National Church in Milot Burns to the Ground
Just When You Thought It Couldn’t Get Worse…
During the early morning hours of Monday,... Read More
Emergency COVID-19 Response
Coronavirus Hits Haiti
Your Urgent Help is Needed
As of Monday, six people in Haiti... Read More
HSC Answers Critical Calls for Food and Healthcare
Please, hear the cries and help. Widespread hunger covers the region and the country.... Read More
January 12, 2020 — 10th Anniversary of Haiti Earthquake
On January 12, 2010, Haiti endured the worst natural disaster ever when at 4:53... Read More
Empowering Women Through Quality Healthcare… And So Much More!
The Contrast is Powerful!
American women continue to galvanize their gains forged over the past... Read More