Important Information for Travelers to Haiti
> Return to: Volunteer
Before deciding to travel to Haiti, The CRUDEM Foundation highly recommends that you familiarize yourself about some of the various risks of such travel as noted on the below U. S. government websites.
• State Department Information for Travelers to Haiti: http://www.travel.state.gov/content/passports/en/country/haiti.html
• State Department Travel Warning for Haiti: https://travel.state.gov/content/passports/en/alertswarnings/haiti-travel-warning.html
• U.S. Embassy, Port-au-Prince: http://haiti.usembassy.gov/service/us-citizen-services/information-for-travelers.html
• CDC Information for Travelers to Haiti: http://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/destinations/traveler/none/haiti
• CDC Information on Zika Virus: http://www.cdc.gov/zika/index.html
• CDC Information on Chikungunya: http://www.cdc.gov/Chikungunya/index.html
• CDC Information on Dengue Fever: http://www.cdc.gov/dengue/
• CDC Information on Malaria: http://www.cdc.gov/malaria/
• CDC Information on Cholera: http://www.cdc.gov/cholera/index.html
The Gift of Magdalene
Throughout the globe, holiday time signals a return to the stories we hold most... Read More
A Message from a Grateful Patient
Time and again, we are pleased to talk about the amazing work being done... Read More
CRUDEM Founder, Dr. Theodore J. Dubuque, Jr. 1927 – 2018
It is with great sadness that The CRUDEM Foundation reports the passing of our... Read More
Stunning Progress at Hôpital Sacré Coeur!
As we walk around Hôpital Sacré Coeur’s campus this Spring, our focus is not... Read More
Donor Spotlight: Immacolata School: Over a Decade of Caring and Sharing
For over 10 years, Immacolata School in Richmond Heights, MO has supported CRUDEM through... Read More
Pediatric Diabetes Program at Hôpital Sacré Coeur Grows!
We would like to share with you some successful progress that is being made... Read More
Happy New Year!
From Hôpital Sacré Coeur and The CRUDEM Foundation
Our New Year’s resolution is also our... Read More
Hôpital Sacré Coeur Delivers Health and Hope
Partially blind, elderly Lesita suffers from a chronic condition that leaves her unable to... Read More